1.Remove the non-functioning bulb from its socket. This can usually be done by removing a retaining clip with your fingers, then removing the UV-coated circular glass pane. After the UV glass pane is removed, you can pull the bulb and wiring harness from the housing. Remove the bulb by pulling it away from the harness with one hand while holding on to the harness with the other.
2. Insert the new bulb by pressing the two exposed pins on the rear of the bulb into the two holes in the harness.
3. Replace the bulb and harness into the housing, then replace the glass pane and retaining clip.
1. Do not see the light sources by eyes directly
2. Please make sure the power is off before use
3. Please do not touch the product surface when it is lighting
4. Indoor use only
5. Please do not put the product as children toy